Thermaltake Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 90-Degree Dual Compression 16mm OD – Chrome
The Thermaltake Pacific PETG Fittings provides a complete solution for enthusiast and custom PC builders to meet the needs of setting up a complete water cooling system. With G1/4” durable copper fittings, finished in chrome coatings, take every detail seriously. Make your system a showcase for all to see with high quality components from Thermaltake.
Tt LCS Certified
is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied only to products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should hold to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can indicate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations, ensuring you get the best performance from the best features and fitment. High-Flow and Leak-Free Design
Made in Taiwan, the fittings allow proper connection to G1/4 ports, securing properly to cooling components while providing an even seal around the tubing. The fittings are available in chrome and black finishes, include six preinstalled O-ring. Use PETG tube for all your water cooling needs.
- Outer diameter: 5/8” (16 mm)
Thermaltake offers a full line of Pacific Series components for enthusiasts to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
||CL-W099-CA00SL-A (Chrome )
||42 x 42 x 25 (H) (mm)
||OD : 16 mm (5/8”)
||PETG Tube To PETG Tube