LUX RGB 650M
RGB POWER SUPPLY UNIT
Semi-modular power supply featuring a stylish and elegant RGB LED design. Bring your system to life with 13 preset lighting effects that can be controlled via LED control button. Compatible with Addressable RGB motherboards using +5V Addressable RGB connector.
Built with 30% increased ventilation area in the body of the PSU, the LUX RGB is designed for increased air flow and circulation. This power supply has a smart semi-modular design, allowing for easier cable management and installation.
- 80Plus 230V EU Bronze Certified for up to 88%+ efficiency
- Compatible with Addressable RGB using +5V Addressable RGB connector
- OPP/OVP/UVP/SCP electrical protection included
- Control up to 13 lighting effects via LED control button
- Semi-modular design allows for easy cable management and installation
- 30% Increased ventilation area in the body of the PSU allows for increased air flow
- Silent 12cm black fan with optimized thermal fan speed control
- Soft, black, flat cables allow for more convenient cable management
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Products and models may vary depending on your region.
Contact your local retailer for more information.
LUX RGB 650M - AeroCool
UP TO 88%+ EFFICIENCY
80Plus 230V EU Bronze Certified for high efficiency performance.
ADDRESSABLE RGB COMPATIBLE
Stylize and personalize your lighting experience with 16.8 million colors by connecting your power supply to your Addressable RGB motherboard.
To switch between motherboard and button control:
- Make sure PSU is connected to motherboard’s ARGB header
- Hold button on PSU for 3 seconds
- Control will switch from PSU to motherboard.
STYLISH RGB FLOW
The LUX RGB comes equipped with RGB LED Lighting to power your system while delivering a vivid stream of colors.
Bring your rig to life with 13 unique lighting effects that can be controlled via LED control button.
Smart semi-modular design together with soft, black, flat cables allows for easier cable management and installation.
IMPROVED AIR VENTILATION
30% Increased ventilation area in the body of the PSU allows for increased air flow and circulation, preventing your system from overheating.
OPTIMIZED FAN RPM
12cm silent black fan with optimized thermal fan speed control. Fan runs at startup speed (less than 800RPM) before reaching 60% load at 25℃ ambient temperatures
||200-240VAC 4A 50-60Hz